With any project, whether it is small or mega, we start with a well-designed plan. Let us walk you through how we get from start to finish:
- We will begin by pre-wiring all low-voltage cabling and installing back boxes.
- We will certify the integrity and measure the bandwidth of all cabling installed to verify that the cabling meets or exceeds your requirements, insuring a trouble-free and reliable installation.
- Custom-fabricated racks will be pre-built at our shop, and then will be carefully placed into your home.
- Equipment will then be installed, connected, and thoroughly tested.
- Finally, we will meet with you to inspect the work and instruct you step-by-step on how to use your system. Additionally, we will ensure that every member of your household understands the system so that it is enjoyable for all.
Have a question about our installation services?
Give us a quick call at (843) 338-5084 or Email Us